Wednesday, September 23, 2026

9/21 & 9/22

The purge continues. Along with the purging, I also pulled everything out of the basement closets where I had unceremoniously shoved bins of my parents things. I’m going through and organizing and part of that is looking through old pictures. I love a 4 generation. ❤️

We got a free pizza for dinner and our days with our girls are quick since they both got home at 6. 


I missed Inklings yesterday. I didn’t sleep well and woke up feeling sick, so I laid back down. Then when I was feeling better Alecia and I walked in the drizzling rain and caught up on all the things. It was a very eventful summer.

I picked Frankie up from cheer and took her to piano and then we had dinner and family night. We FaceTimed Adi in. We probably won’t always be able to do that, but it was nice last night. 

Also, look at me go!

No comments: