Wednesday, September 23, 2026

August 13th-14th

For Alecia’s birthday we went to the temple. It was lovely to not be rushed. I used to be so stressed about getting to each ordinance on time, but I can’t do that anymore. It’s more important to be there and feel the spirit than to have to make sure I do an ordinance. Not that participating isn’t important, but it’s not the only thing and I decided I’m not gonna stress anymore. I say that because there were a few ladies twirled up about performing initiatories and i let them right on past me. 

When I got home from the temple i found out that Ruby and Jeanne were coming to town! Jeanne’s dad was in the hospital so they came down to see him and Jeanne’s new niece. 
We had planned the 14th as a day of shopping at the Annapolis mall and we were excited to bring Ruby along on our girls day. 
Frankie was stoked to hold her in the front pack first. 
She was so good and happy!
She was patient with us for about 2 hours before she’d had enough. 
We got her some milk and I walked her around and she cashed out. 
These girls are so fun! So different, but so fun!
There were so many fun photo shoot opportunities!
And I made them pose at all of them. 🤣
As long as I covered her she stayed asleep and got a good 2 hour nap. Christian and Jeanne were amazed - they said she never sleeps in her stroller. 
We grabbed lunch and then had to head home for Frankie’s cheer tryouts. 
We left the next day for SC, so we finished packing and got all our cuddles in with Ruby, and even had time to catch up and play a few games with Jeanne. 

Also, the Annapolis mall (and Kent Island) were on our summer bingo sheet (courtesy of Frankie) so yay!

No comments: