Adi got up with the boys the next morning since I’d had such a late night at the hospital. Delaney got super sick when we got there and had the worst achey cold, so she was no help. Even though she could have, we didn’t want her to get anyone else sick with a brand new baby coming .
Lu makes fun of Adi and her “dinner rolls” shirt from Thanksgiving that she always wears, so of course she put Henry in his “bread” Thanksgiving shirt.I was charging my phone so sat down to eat in a little nook by the couch and Henry came up right next to me and plopped down to share. I’m obsessed with this guy!
And this gal!
I love a good hearing test shot.
I picked up the boys from school while Adi played with Henners.
We knew the crew would have to stay another night, what with Lexi’s antics. 🤣 Emmett’s 7-year-old incredulousness.
It was *so* hot outside that we really just stayed inside to play mostly. And this girl after 3 brothers has alllll the bows.
Mia says “no bow - no go.”








No comments:
Post a Comment