Thursday was more of the same, only Matt and I volunteered at the free yard sale that was this weekend. Only, Matt went and then went to Nate’s for guys night, then after my driving duties, I went.
Everyone was off on Friday so we all enjoyed a much needed sleep in day. We had talked about doing several things, but then didn’t do any of them. Then D had dance at 3 and Frankie had to be to the school before 4, so we didn’t have the most time, but it was nice to have a slow morning. Then Matt and I went to Frankie’s game at Westlake. They, of course, lost, but we sat with the Kinneys and it was nice to visit.
Frankie loves this cute exchange student from Spain! (Whose name I don’t remember 🤦♀️)
It was a beautiful day and is just getting a little bit cool.They had food trucks outside so we got Frankie some tacos.
When Frankie has her license we’ll be able to make it a real date night and go somewhere after the game, but until then we have to hustle back to the school to pick Frankie up.
On Saturday morning Matt and i volunteered at the free yard sale again. It was busy busy but there were so many donations that we still had a lot left over.
I got Mia these cute little dresses and a bagging cute clothes on Thursday too. 🤗
Frankie is taking over Adi’s bed, but Delaney doesn’t want Frankie bed, so that means we got to move 3 beds. Also dresser swaps. And paint prep.
Then Matt ad Delaney go started working while I made salmon for dinner and then 2 brownie trifles - 1 for the baptism and 1 for us.
I also continued my mom and dad bin project.
It was a busy day and we were so ready for our Sunday day of rest.
And these cuties made good use of their zoo membership. ❤️













No comments:
Post a Comment