I really hate scheduling. It’s so hard with so many moving parts. Our trip to SC to help with Mia went through like a dozen iterations, I swear. Of who was going, when, and how long we’d stay. It was crazy hard to figure it out, with tryouts, open houses, college prepping, school starting, and other fun summer stuff.
We finally landed on Adi, Delaney, and I leaving August 15th after Delaney’s dance that morning. Frankie made varsity (yay!) and had cheer practice every day (boo!) .
We left that last afternoon and had an easy drive.Alexis had contractions all day Sunday so we ended ip staying home from church to help. We did a repeat of our fun Peter Pan Disney dinner that day.
Carter was like, oh yeah, I’ve seen this at school.
They were super into it and played Peter Pan all day, even the now questionable Indian chants. 🤣
We played games and helped with boys and timed contractions. Henry helped Damian rub Lexi’s back. ❤️
I convinced them to go to the hospital since she’d been laboring all day.
So they got ready and we put everyone to bed and then after a few hours they got sent home. Whomp whomp.
Carter was like, oh yeah, I’ve seen this at school.
They were super into it and played Peter Pan all day, even the now questionable Indian chants. 🤣
We played games and helped with boys and timed contractions. Henry helped Damian rub Lexi’s back. ❤️
I convinced them to go to the hospital since she’d been laboring all day.
So they got ready and we put everyone to bed and then after a few hours they got sent home. Whomp whomp.
We were all ready to meet baby Mia!








No comments:
Post a Comment