The one where I go home!
It felt like I was gone a really long time. Even though it was a 9/10 trip, I was very ready to be home.
So Frey had asked if we could do a homemade sibling gift exchange and I really didn’t want to, but I’m trying to be gentle and prioritize people, and Laura said she’d help me make a snowflake. So after I finished packing we got to work.
Laura did at least half of it, but I did help.And this is a gift that I would like for myself *and* it feels good to be done with my gift by September.
And then it was time to say goodbye to everyone.
My friends have some seriously cool kids.
And then Olly wanted another picture but with Grut too.
I returned my fancy Beemer with no problems and that was such a relief, and then I had the middle seat on both of my flights and the last one felt the most awkward, but the USO in Houston was open and I was able to have a hot pocket dinner, and then before I knew it (not really, it was actually a long travel day) Matt was picking me up and I regaled him with tales of Utah/Idaho the whole way home.







No comments:
Post a Comment