Sunday, October 4, 2026

Hocus Pocus

Spooky dinner in place of Disney dinners this month.

I wasn’t sure if I could pull this off in between sessions, but since Matt made the brownies and I skimped a little, we made it. And since it was conference we ate and watched conference and then our movie later. Because it’s good to be flexible. 
I didn’t feel like making frosting and hate canned frosting so I used the red piping gel I had from a previous Disney night. It’s whatever. 
Cucumber jalepeno Salem’s Spicy Spell - not good. 
It was rainy all weekend which is perfect conference watching and stew eating weather. 
Don’t mind the mess in the back. Disney dinners are a messy venture. 
Conference sockies!
I worked on my temple puzzle Laura got me for my birthday. ❤️

Started off busy but ended up being an amazing weekend. 

No comments: