Sunday, October 4, 2026

9/2-9/4

With Delaney’s new ballet schedule she can go back to young women activities. ❤️ She’s not always stoked about it but hopefully is kind about it.

I love seeing my bratties in action. 
On Friday Adi and I got pre-college pedicures. ❤️  She’s so fun to hang out with!
I had been looking through my email and saw that we had free tickets to Kings dominion and then with Labor Day we had a long weekend and I told Lu they should come up, and they did! 🎉 (later I realized there were specific dates for the free tickets, but that’s another story).
Mia loved her first football game!
We sat with Chelsea and Brynn and passed Mia around and even though we lost, it was a fun night. 
They cheered with the opposing teams cheerleaders and I love love love when they do that!
Their coach does such a good job with their social medias. 
Friday night lights! And sometimes Saturday and sometimes Thursday. 🤣

No comments: