Monday, October 5, 2026

9/5

On Saturday we got a later start than I wanted, but then lucky us, I got the opening time wrong so we ended up arriving a few minutes before they opened. 🤗

Carter is a very cautious rider, meaning he doesn’t want to ride anything. I tried really hard to encourage him to ride the little roller coaster but he wasn’t hearing that nonsense. And then it scared Emmett so I was glad he didn’t ride. 🤣
I told him though that he had to choose something to ride. We walked around a little and he watched some rides and chose the airplanes. 
We rode a few times but then the rides closed because of lightning in the area. 
Lucky for us we were right next to Boo Blasters which is an inside ride, so we rode that like 5 times and got food and rode out the storm. 
After that I convinced Carter to ride the hot air balllons with me. We were holding hands and he was anxious but not as terrified as his face looks. 
They loved the bumper cars!
They would ride and then run back around and hop right back on - no line!
The girls went and rode some big girl rides and then we’d meet up. 
Emmett’s a brave guy!
While they rode the swings Carter and I rode the train. 🤣
It was a really fun day!


The boys faces! 🤣




We stayed all day from open to close. 
While we were gone Alexis and Mia went to lunch with bride-to-be Ami and bestie Alyssa. 
Of course Carter chose the horse that doesn’t go up and down. 
We all love a good raft ride!
And then we convinced Emmett to go on the log ride and he loved that one. When we only had time for one last ride, this is what he chose, so just he and I went and it was getting dark and it was so special. Core memory moment. ❤️
Delaney’s face. 🤣
And a normal face shot. 

And that is one tired and happy crew!

No comments: