Delaney wanted a before school haircut and the girls wanted a sisters day, so they combined the two. And Delaney learned a tough lesson about haircut woes, one we’ve all had to learn. She hates her haircut but was being a good sport about it all.
We didn’t start seminary till after Labor Day so the wake up wasn’t too too bad.Frankie was not into it. 🤣
But a totem? Yes please!
Delaney has been a girl of many different styles. Her pink cowgirl boots were my favorite, but she’s also done handkerchiefs in her hair, slides for shoes every day, and now she’s in her emo phase.
I am banking on this phase passing too. Christian’s did.
Last year she did the Lorax dance so I made her do it again. 🤣
Frankie is a junior! Only 2 more years!
None of us can wait till she gets her license!
The cheer coaches put together a first day of school collage.
For my birthday Adi got me 3 acupuncture sessions. I can’t remember if I’ve written about that before, but it was so thoughtful and truly not something I’d ever get for myself. My 3 bigs are such good gift givers.
I wanted to see what it looked like so I snapped my back as best as I could. See the 2 in my ankles?
That was the day Dolly died and the whole world lit up pink. 🩷 Thankfully i had a few dolly shirts from when we went to Dollywood, so I was ready.
Why does Henry look so giant?
And a full spooky moon for good measure.















No comments:
Post a Comment