Friday, October 2, 2026

8/23

 We went to church that morning but none of the boys friends were there and none of the kids were running around the green after church, so the magic of last time wasn’t repeated unfortunately.

Sometimes it’s hard to be a little sister. 
The boys got haircuts and looked so handsome. 
Uncle bubba sends the best gifts!

We’d brought our yum box with us and enjoyed it together. 
And aunt D practicing her diapering newborn skills. 
I put Henry to bed that night and he was not happy about it. He never is. Whenever I’d put him to bed he’d get really mad and not want me to hold him, so I’d lay him down, then he’d be so mad that he would finally let me hold him and rock him to sleep. 
Since we were leaving the next day we had to get all of our last precious baby cuddles in.
We did a soda taste test that D ran for us. Adi won and the rest of us tied. Damian and I guessed exactly the same and Lu was a few off from us, but with the same amount wrong. 
I always go into taste tests so confident but never do great. 🤣 
We tried not to stay up too late, but we love each other and have so much fun together. 

No comments: