Friday, July 16, 2021

Onslow Beach - day 4 with more pictures

I’ve been working on being more brief but it’s honestly just not in my nature. It’s so hard and I want to remember every last drop of this delicious beach week

So here are the triplets. So cute, right? 😂

Fun and hijinx with Daniel’s Lexi. 

And Adi’s buddy. 

Joseph, Mags, and Daniel bobbing. 

Daniel and Lexi. 

Hours of playing in the sand. 

Adi and her buddy. They also played for hours and had the best time. 

Finding treasures. We are coming home with SO many treasures!



One of my fav couples. Also, Laura is wearing bike shorts to swim and my mind is officially blown. So smart!

Laura and I searched all the tide pools for crab. 

Beach frolicking. 

And also some beach dancing. 

Drip castle love. 



A girl and her dad. 

Most of these are courtesy of Shauna because when you’re in the waves you don’t take lots of pictures and the Rays were definitely the weakest link when it came to picture taking. 

1 comment:

Laura said...

You may have been a weak link in the picture department, but super strong in the "fun to be had" dept.