Saturday, July 17, 2021

All of us

On Wednesday we told everyone to be at the beach by 7:30 so we could get a group shot. We were sad when Michelle remembered she had a zoom meeting right at 7:30, and by then we were all committed and we probably weren’t going to be able to gather everyone again. 

Group shots are easy. 

I don’t have a head. I was trying to tell Maggie and Frankie to smile. 🤷‍♀️

The best of the bunch.  

This one was my favorite though. I had to zoom in to show my awesomeness. I have no idea. 

Next I went and asked a cute young couple if they be willing to take our picture in a few minutes. I didn’t want to get the whole crew set up in front of them and then ask, you know. More fun as we prepped for another round. 

💕

Our girls love the Mc’s. Always have, but it was fun to see that nothing has changed. 

And a Jodie shot. Heads squeezed as close together as possible. These work best when everyone is fully invested and no one is weirdly hunched over - looking at you Matt and Maggie. Also my big head is in the way of Shauna. Oh well. 

It’s a keeper!



1 comment:

Laura said...

💜💜💜💜