Wednesday, October 9, 2024

The best weekend of the year

General conference was last weekend and it was so lovely. It was the kind of lovely where on Sunday you start to get sad because you don’t want it to be over. My only complaint is all the nagging projects we’ve got around here that sometimes make it hard to focus. We worked in the yard and went for walks and ate our weight in candy, but I also made dinner both nights, so 💪🏻.  I also didn’t take a single picture. 

On Monday I picked Chelsea up after she dropped her car off and we had brekkie together. She was going to borrow the space car, but as we were leaving the restaurant she got the call that her car was done. 

Adi relaxed on Johnna’s swing during piano. 

And Frankie and I went for a walk. We go walk every Monday, it’s a nice catchup time and I am always so grateful my kids like to share their thoughts and feelings with me. 





No comments: