Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The wedding

Amy had the idea to order fascinators to wear to the wedding. Even though they are the coolest thing this side of the Mississippi, no one in Utah sells them! We did find this beauty though during our search.
We finally settled on Michael's for supplies to diy, and we (and when I say 'we,' I mean Bonnie and Lexi) made one for all the girls.

My 2 daughters that were able to come to the wedding.
And since Laney already had her tongue out, we figured we'd join her.
All the nieces were flower girls, and they were all very excited. Lanes had been (big shocker!) temperamental, and we didn't know if she'd actually perform, but she totes rocked it!
My cousin Tracy was able to fly in from California, so it was fun to see her. And the momma.
All the fancy fascinator gals! Sara, mom, amy, lexi-lu, meeee, Tracy, Bonnie, and Allie.
Full time fancy!
They did a flash mob and we all participated. Even though we didn't have a lot of practice time, it was actually really fun. And we killed it, soooo. With my 2 baby brothas!
And #2, #4, and #6. All the evens!
Both families came early to set up, and stayed late to take down. It's always a lot of work, but that's what you do for family. 

We gathered in our hotel room every night to visit and play and talk till all hours. We had loads of wedding food leftover, so we all enjoyed 2nd dinner in our room.
Amy tried to hide her second dinner. Silly.
My brothers are hilarious. Feeding each other, what a hoot.
And since no one was taking any pictures of me, I took this beaut.
Love my family!

No comments: