Wednesday, June 8, 2022

On Saturday Papa picked up adi and Delaney for some pancakes. 

Frankie had a friend over and I was getting ready for stake conference. 

I got a few pics from adi and a few from papa. Everyone reported a delicious meal and a fun afternoon. 

And adi got sang to for her birthday. 💕

Matt worked in DC that day. That afternoon Tracie picked me up and we rode up to the Stake Center with the Robbins. We had a really great training with Elder Johnson from our area presidency, then an hour long dinner break, then the adult session of stake conference. I gave a talk about finding joy in the work of salvation and exaltation. Both meetings were good and it’s always a relief to be done with a talk. Even if I’m not nervous, it’s just a lot of thinking and planning and praying. 

Delaney went to another skating party and late nighter, so these 2 hung out by themselves. They had a fun night. 

I got my new counselor on Sunday, so our crew went to the Stake Center for the Sunday session of Stake Conference. Amber is in the WP ward and I think she’s going to be really fabulous. We sat in on her setting apart and I took notes for her, and left feeling energized and excited to work with her. We caught up on Come Follow Me while we drove and we had a good Sunday. 

These cuties went to the dentist on Monday and nobody had any cavities. 🤗

Move prep is moving right along though!

They got some awesome passport pictures!

And dates to visit Maryland are becoming clearer. 

This one is my favorite! 👇🏻 😂

Bubba had a day! He sent us this reminder. 😂

On Friday I did my second to last staff appreciation day with flavored lemonades and iced tea from Chick-fil-A. Staff appreciation is the bomb. 

While i was at the school I caught adi and her fellow 8th graders doing their walk about. She’s the front walker on the far left side of my mirror. 

These cuties had their last day of school on Friday too. We’re all so ready for summer!

5 more school days!

No comments: