Sunday, August 30, 2015

Mission preview

Last Sunday evening the stake held a mission preview. Matt and I thought it would be good for both of us to go, so I asked Joni to watch my kids since hers go to bed late anyway. (: they had so much fun!
Meanwhile, we rode up to the stake center with the Davis' family. It was fun to ride with friends, and Christian brought brenna, so basically he is already a great missionary.
It's so crazy to think that Christian could go on a mission in less than a year! Say what?!
These two are both 2012 babies, but D is a January and A is a December. Adam is definitely bigger though.
I am always so grateful for Sunday's. I am always go, go, go, so it's nice to have a day where we are commanded to slow down and focus on what's important.
We got girls quickly to bed and ready for another week'o'school!

No comments: