Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The final 24

The final 24 in rexburg at least. I have another long day, around 15 hours of traveling be tomorrow.

This morning my little I-Connect mentor girl headed to work at 10. She's going to be one of the guides for the new students coming on Friday. I'm proud of her for volunteering her time in this way.
I literally did nothing all day. I laid in bed, played on my phone, napped. I don't know the last non-sick time I did that. It was pretty fabulous. 

I texted Sarah and she sent me pictures of my babes. 
Delaney went with Sarah and co to gymnastics yesterday and to preschool today. I'm sure she's having a blast!
And Frankie continues to love and smother Adeline.
When Lexi got done at 2, she went and put out applications and then we went to the cheap movie theater to watch Max. Gotta love a theater where you can get 3 tickets, a large popcorn, and 2 drinks for $15.50. (:

After the movie fun we hit up another rexburg classic - Neilsons Frozen Custard. They had red creme soda, which totally reminded me of my dad and going to Taco Cabana with our huge cups for $.25 refills. 
These little cuties.
They were all in a tizzy because one of the guys that works there looks like someone from The Bachelor. Oh to be young again.
One of lu's roomies has a cat, Gus, and Lexi loves him.
Tonight these crazy college girls are sitting at home watching Hercules. It's been a fun trip and a great visit, but I am ready to be home. If only it didn't entail many hours on a bus, a plane (the worst), and then a car. Oh, if only. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha, I remember those runs to Taco Cabana!! I loved those cups!!