Sunday, March 6, 2011

highlights

weird, i'm behind on my blogging again.
it's late and i need sleep.
i will go into more detail about the past 2 weeks of our lives soon, but for now just the highlights.

christian came up to me today and gave me a hug.
out of no where. first hug from child #2 in a looong time.
and i loved it. and wanted to hold on for-ev-er.
that should tide me over for a few more monthes. 
and if not, that's just icing on the cake.

and alexis is doing a 30-day challenge on facebook.
day #9 was "a picture of the person who has gotten you through the most."
her answer? "my mother, of course."
day #1 was pretty good too. she listed 15 facts about herself and fact #13 was "my all time best friend is my mom."
i love, love, love that. and her.

awww, those two!

No comments: