Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Dates and stuff

Frankie and I went on a special date to get pedicures. 

She’s so sweet. When we left she said “do you think they like doing work on our feet?” She said she didn’t think they did, and I told her I didn’t know either, but that’s why we are kind to them and give them a nice tip. I love that she’s caring and empathetic. 

Because she’s a kid and has smooth kid feet (as opposed to my old lady feet) she got her fingernails done too. 

Then we headed next door to Sweet Feog for dessert. And she’s ready for another pedicure asap. 

Papa sent us a St. Patrick’s Day card, and Delaney loved it. 

These 3 girls are going to miss walking to school together when the biggest sister heads off to middle school next year. 😢

When you live life with lots of daughters, you sometimes find scenes like this in your shower. 

Addie is very much her own girl. And I love our home updates. 

Playtime. 

And an oldie but goodie. 


1 comment:

Smilin' Jack 3 said...

Special times and great memories.