Wednesday, November 20, 2013

She's baaaaack

Alexis and izzy - Winter came to Utah!
I picked her up last night almost an hour late. Traffic was crawling, like it took an hour to go 18 miles on I-195. I felt so bad, but she grabbed her luggage and waited for me by arrivals like a big girl. (: we stopped to eat at Fridays and I got to hear all about her trip. 
She had a lot of fun and decided she really liked Idaho. She saw some cute boys, met some fun roommates, met some not-so-fun roommates, sat around with Hannah eating Nutella, took a tour, got a shirt, went shopping, got byu-I shirts for Chris and Ryan, went out to eat, totally lived the college life. I would be so thrilled if Lexi got to experience all those fun things that I missed out on.

Everyone knows one of my favorite things is taking pictures. We took at least 15 pics while we were stopped at various stoplights. And then we'd look at them and laugh and laugh, like tears streaming down faces laughing. This was one I my fav of Lexi's (I had some real doozies too, but this is my blog, so there). She's learning to wink?
We jammed out and she snapchat videoed us singing, but only to Chris. I told her she was probably sending it to everybody and she was like "yeah, me singing with my mom? I don't think so." I guess she has a point. (: can we help it that we sound good? (;?
So glad she's back! And now to continue our whirlwind senior year! (And still remember in May that we liked Idaho!)

No comments: